Reimagine :The Game: Reimagine :The Game:

The best of everything was...

the prrrp sound when you pressed a button on the i-pad game!

Really, awesome!

I liked this better than the others, because it had more game not only jokes :P
good work

Incredible AS3 Tutorial 1 Incredible AS3 Tutorial 1

thanks a lot!

You made me realize it is very easy ^^
this has been incredibly helpful =D

No Time to Explain No Time to Explain

Hard as Hell

This game is awesome, I had to reload to notice what to do, since I hadn't figured out the propulsion, but then the intro made me realize it :)

Then I had a hard time getting the jumps right.

But the music kept me playing.

The best part was the screaming.
MY RIBS ARE IN MY EYES OH MY GOD.

funny as hell as well =)

Detective Grimoire Detective Grimoire

I had the chance to protect it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Art= awesome
Animation= sweet
Music= gave a perfect atmosphere
Sounds= Really cool
Gameplay= different from what we're all used to.

The game gave me the feeling of playing something on my gameboy, awesome.
The story is great and all.
The game is just awesome.. keep it up!
There were just 9 reviews when i opened it..lol..

Were was Grimoire's hat anyway?

-I <3 Dim

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

Nice!!!

hmm.i had never before seen something from you UnderJudgementneither have the sign 'be the first to review it'.. but as the game loaded someone else reviewed... i actually tought it was a parody until i saw S-F-B2006.. now with the review

it was more fun tean the first one.. imean with gameplay.. my arrow keys didt wokred at the beggining but then i could stop smashing with rocks and get some starfish
music then gets boring... i wonder why in all videogames deep-sea music is slow.. it really takes the energy out of me..
teh intro was funny as always.. are you planning to make a new (funny) movie?
teh game modeswhere cool.. i iked the free diving thing

BR's Rocket Rush BR's Rocket Rush

alright

awesome.. reminded me of good old starfox.. it was simply perfect

Four Second Frenzy Four Second Frenzy

simply..AWESOME!

oh my... I loved four second fury and when i saw this on another page (minijuegos . com) i didnt know if it was a rip-out but it was really the collab-edition!... everythings great, I enjoyed it as much as the first, and is just hard but simple and it gets you full of adrenaline!

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

yay its cool!

its actually too fast for my eyes but bulletbills dont move slowly.. i couldnt get out of the 2nd level... its very nice keep on the good work..i had something else to say but i forgot.. ;)

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

coo adn adicting

man this game is great and really adicting..i liked the boss too.. i couldnt get it the first tiem but then i understood and whoa..i could never swat 8 tough..:'/

Flash4beginners Flash4beginners

i love you!

aww i should have watched this before messing so much with flash..anyways its great--my doubts are cleared...i loved the preloader chat..yep preloaders are boring.but are better than havin the window blank... sometimes a forget i was loading something :) thank you for having hte patience to make this instead of other egoists who wont share what they know :)